“With 145 years’ experience making Sofas and Chairs Parker Knoll have become well renowned for designing and developing the best of British furniture to the highest possible quality. Innovation remains at the heart of the Parker Knoll brand as we continue refresh our collections to reflect the ever-evolving market in both the UK and Internationally”
Donna Bellingham, Brand Director
With a unique and enviable heritage spanning over three centuries, Parker Knoll is now regarded as one of the UK’s most recognised and well respected furniture brands and as such, today, is our fastest growing brand.
Parker Knoll has an illustrious history, chosen to furnish a number of the world’s greatest ocean liners, including the Aquitania’s Palladian Lounge, which was heralded as “one of the most elegant rooms afloat” to designing and developing chairs for British royalty in the 19th and 20th century.
As the Parker Knoll brand continues to grow, following the relaunch of the brand in the Autumn of 2012, the range now consists of two distinct collections:
• The Classic Collection
• The LifeStyle collection
Now with an exclusive range of furniture designed for ScS stores nationwide, labelled The Cotswold Collection, coupled with the success of the newly developed Classic collection, Parker Knoll continues to be celebrated and are experiencing steady growth through its 400+ independent and multiple retailers nationwide.
Synonymous with comfort and quality all Parker Knoll Sofas and Chairs are designed and manufactured by a highly skilled team of craftsmen and women at our facilities in Riddings, Derbyshire, England.
To find a local retailer or request a brochure please visit the Parker Knoll website.
Did you know?
• Parker Knoll have re launched the iconic Statesman Chair, a bestseller and a statement piece originally introduced during the 1960s
• Every Parker Knoll sofa and armchair has a 25 year frame guarantee
• Parker Knoll's revolutionary idea for 'spring' furniture was inspired by a WW1 pilot who used short coil springs to cushion his uncomfortable seat. Now patented this spring system is used in many of our occasional chairs today
• The word 'recliner' has become synonymous with Parker Knoll, and has been a best seller for many years
• Parker Knoll was the first nationally advertised brand of furniture in the UK and has been providing quality, handcrafted sofas and chairs since 1869.