"Parker Knoll represents over 140 years of manufacturing heritage in the UK. Renowned for its classic chairs and sofas, these have been refreshed to reflect changing tastes in style, fabric and leather. Motion furniture is a key part of the Parker Knoll offer".
Donna Bellingham, Brand Director
For well over a century, Parker Knoll has been regarded as one of the UK's most recognised and well respected furniture brands. Today it is our fastest growing brand.
Parker Knoll has an illustrious history, chosen to furnish a number of the world's greatest ocean liners, including the Aquitania's Palladian Lounge, which was heralded as "one of the most elegant rooms afloat".
Parker Knoll launched its new Lifestyle range in 2010 at the UK's principal annual Interiors trade show at NEC, Birmingham, England. Today Parker Knoll has two core collections:
- The traditional Classic Collection
- The mainstream Lifestyle Collection
The brand, famous for its comfort and quality, has developed its classic range to appeal to a wider customer base and is enjoying a tremendous renaissance particularly in the independent retail sector.
All Parker Knoll sofas and chairs are custom designed and manufactured at our facilities in Riddings, Derbyshire, England.
Did you know?
- Every Parker Knoll sofa and armchair has a 25 year frame guarantee
- Parker Knoll's revolutionary idea for 'spring' furniture was inspired by a WW1 pilot who used short coil springs to cushion his uncomfortable seat
- The word 'recliner' has become synonymous with Parker Knoll and has been a best seller for many years
- Parker Knoll was the first nationally advertised brand of furniture in the UK and has been providing quality, handcrafted sofas and chairs since 1869
- The Penshurst Wing Chair is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year