"G Plan is the UK's most successful sofa brand. At the heart of our success lies an unwavering commitment to comfort, decades of experience, and innovative British design".
Ian Oliver, Chief Executive
Renowned for its comfort, style and quality, G Plan enjoys outstanding brand loyalty transcending generations of consumers. The brand's Ethos collection offers a modern range of sofas and chairs.
Every sofa and chair is made to order, offering unparalleled comfort across 30 models and from over 100 fabrics. Most of the range offers motion through manual or power reclining mechanisms.
G Plan is designed and manufactured in our modern facility in Melksham, near Bath, England, where over 65,000 sofas and chairs are produced each year.
G Plan sofas and chairs are available to buy from:
- 400 independent furniture stores
- Furniture Village; and
- ScS furniture, who carry an exclusive G Plan range
Did you know?
- Motion furniture is a key part of the G Plan offer, with recliner choices across its sofa and armchair range
- G Plan designed the famous Blofeld's Chair featured in the James Bond film 'You Only Live Twice' released in 1967
- Every sofa or chair is constructed in Britain and carries the personal signature of the upholsterer who handcrafted it
- The name G Plan originates from founder Ebenezer Gomme who established his first factory in 1898
- G Plan won the Independent retailer trade association AIS Award for Supplier of the year and Gold Standard for service in 2010